Curbside holds pickup begins for CRPL cardholders beginning Tuesday, June 2!
Available Tuesdays-Saturdays between 11am and 4pm.
Here's how it works:
- Place your holds on our website or mobile app, or call us if you don't have internet/smartphone access. Please keep in mind that we cannot always guarantee item availability, and holds may take longer than normal to become available.
- We will notify you once your items are available. Your items will already be checked out when you arrive. You will have seven days to pick up your holds after we contact you.
- Drive or walk up to the parking spots on Oxford Avenue between 11am and 4pm, Tuesdays-Saturdays. Then, call or text us at (708)-737-9116 to let us know you have arrived. If you don't have a cell phone, call us right before you leave your house and we'll watch for you.
- If you're in a car, pop your trunk in one of the designated spots on Oxford and a staff member will place your items there. If you're on foot, we will meet you by the exit door on Washington and place your bag outside while maintaining safe distance.
- To return your items, please put them in our bookdrop located on Oxford Avenue. This includes all items except our laptops, wifi hotspots and Roku streaming sticks, which are to be returned directly to a staff member by appointment.